- Integrated Hospitality Solutions Pty Ltd (IHS) commitment to maintaining your privacy: IHS's Privacy Statement has been created because we value our clients and recognise their right to keep their own customers Personal Information private. IHS collects Personal Information and Personal Data from our and our clients Site visitors for the purposes of providing services to our users and clients, and (as described below) for the purposes of better customising our and our clients’ services to the final consumer. Any Personal Information and Personal Data collected from you is used and/or processed by us, in accordance with and as described in this Privacy Statement, and will not be accessed by us or any third party without your consensus. This Privacy Statement has been prepared by IHS. IHS owns and operates the website and web applications located at www.ihsolutions.com.au and its subdomains (across desktop, mobile, tablet and apps and including any subdomains) (“the Site”).
- OVERVIEW The site ihsolutions.com.au and its subdomains belongs to the company INTEGRATED HOSPITALITY SOLUTIONS PTY LTD, a company register in New South Wales with the Australian Company Number 126 021 627, having its head office at the following address: 1/21 Mary Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010, Australia.
- PROCESSING IN THE FRAMEWORK OF OUR CUSTOMER DATABASE IHS will set up a customer account in our customer database if a customer relationship exists or is established with you. The customer account contains your data (name, address, account etc.). All correspondence and documents (correspondence, orders, contracts, complaints, etc.) within the scope of the customer relationship will then be stored in, or linked to, this customer account.
- DATA SECURITY IHS undertakes to take every precaution to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data collected and processed on behalf of its clients by implementing appropriate technical and organisational measures - legal basis for security of processing Art. 32 and legal basis for notification of a personal data breach Art. 33 no. 2, of the GDPR.
- DATA RETENTION We retain information you or our clients provide to us and which we collect and/or process about you, including Personal Information and Personal Data, for so long as we continue to provide services to you or our clients and specifically until you request us to delete your Personal Information and Personal Data - legal basis for right to erasure Art. 17, of the GDPR.
- INTEGRATED HOSPITALITY SOLUTIONS PTY LTD WEBSITE The information provided on the site ihsolutions.com.au is intended solely to give a general overview of IHS’s products and services, rather than being exhaustive. Before relying on information provided on this site, you should check it and/or seek further information from IHS. IHS may in no circumstances be held liable for any direct or indirect consequences resulting from losses or delays linked to the use of this website or an inability to use it.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA IHS may collect and process personal data from visitors to its website, in its capacity of Data Controller, within the meaning of the Australian Privacy Act 1988. By personal data we mean, in accordance with the Australian data protection act, any information relating to a natural person who is identified or may be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more details specific to him or her. IHS strives to respect and protect confidentiality. It undertakes to develop and implement appropriate measures in order to ensure the security of your personal data.
- HOW WE USE DATA The personal data collected via IHS’s website is collected in order to deliver IHS’s services, including: to respond to your requests made via forms or by using the contact methods available on IHS’s website, to contact you about satisfaction surveys or market research, to canvas you if you have given us permission to do so, to personalise your interaction with our sites, make your browsing experience smoother and to compile statistics on the use of IHS’s website, to develop a partnership.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA The data collected on the IHS website is for the sole use of IHS, and will not be stored or transferred to third parties.
- DATA CONSERVATION Unless specific regulations are applicable, IHS keeps the personal data it collects for the period justified by the purpose of their processing.
- YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE AUSTRALIAN DATA PROTECTION ACT In accordance with the Australian data protection act, Privacy Act 1988, and the New South Wales you have the right to access, correct and object to the use of your personal data.
- EUROPEAN UNION If you are a resident of the European Union for the purposes of the GDPR, then in addition to what is set out above, the following applies to you. IHS is a data controller and processor for the purposes of the GDPR and by your consenting to this Privacy Statement IHS is able to processes your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Our Contact details are set out below. In providing its services to you, IHS may make use of a number of automated processes using your Personal Data and your activity on our Site as tracked by us, in order to provide more tailored and relevant services to you. In addition to your rights set out above, you may request that:
In this Privacy Statement:
Any reference to “IHS”, “we”, “us” and “our” includes a reference to Integrated Hospitality Solutions Pty Limited.
The terms “Personal Information”, and “Australian Privacy Principle(s)” have the meaning attributed to those terms in the Privacy Act (Cth) 1988 (“Privacy Act”).
“GDPR” means the General Data Protection Regulation, being Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
“Personal Data” has the meaning attributed to that term in the GDPR.
IHS offers software and related services (software as a service, custom web application development, hosting, support) to hotels, agencies and other hospitality industry customers - “CLIENT(s). In the framework of those services we process personal data of travellers, guests and other customers of the CLIENT(s) on behalf of those CLIENT(s) (“Processing Services”) on the basis of contract processing agreements which provide that personal data are processed only on behalf of, and in accordance with the instructions of, the CLIENT(s).
IHS directly manages and overseas all the Processing Services to ensure that personal data are processed only on behalf of, and in accordance with the instructions of, the CLIENT(s). All our applications and data are hosted within the European Community (our data centers are located in Germany).
We will store and process your data to perform the respective contractual relationship with respect to the products and services we deliver to you - legal basis for processing: Art. 6 no. 1 lit. b, of the GDPR.
IHS has concluded a data hosting agreement with Google Cloud to ensure that data is processed, only on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions. The data hosting agreement contains guarantees for an adequate level of protection in the form of incorporation of the standard data protection clauses included into the GDPR - please see Google Cloud & the General Data Protection Regulation
You have the option to object to or limit the storage of cookies by configuring your browser software (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.). Please refer to your browser’s help section for all the technical details on the options available concerning the storage of cookies on your device. For more information on controlling cookies, you can refer to this dedicated page . It is important to remember that if you refuse to store some cookies, it might mean that some features of the site do not function properly
To exercise this right, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us at the following address: PO Box 2091, Rose Bay North, NSW 2030, Australia
In accordance with current regulations, in order to prove your identity, your request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of a valid ID document bearing your signature and specify the address to which the response should be sent.
- IHS provides you with a copy of the Personal Data that we hold about you in a portable and machine-readable form.
- Share your Personal Data with a nominated third party.
You may request the above by contacting us using any of the methods set out below.
Should you have any concerns in relation to IHS’s collection and/or processing of your Personal Data, then in addition to the process set out above (including the right to complain to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner), you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority (within the meaning of the GDPR).
To exercise this right, please e-mail us at email@example.com
or contact us at the following address: PO Box 2091, Rose Bay North, NSW 2030, Australia ,